Want to become a Certified Caregiver?
- We provide quality training to students interested in Caregiving.
- Assisted Living Facility Manager Certification.
Caregiver Certification in Mesa
Our Goal is to train and equip men and women with sufficient knowledge in the field of care-giving.
This program will teach the potential student or assisted living facility managers the skills necessary
to perform their duties correctly.
Our teaching in this program is in conformity with the rules of the
(Arizona Department of Health Services). Currently under NCIA board www.aznciaboard.us
Here is a list of qualifications to become a certified caregiver in Mesa?
- You have to be 18 years of age or older.
- A background check may not reflect any felony charges.
- Must have a current CPR/First Aid certified.
- Must have a current TB skin test or have it within six months.
- Must have a current fingerprint clearance card
Caregiver Certification in Mesa provides the students and visitors with the information necessary to
enroll in the courses we offer.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us?
Got A Question or Comment?
© 2012 Excel Caregiver Training. All rights reserved.